Velvit Purity organic soil conditioner. Granular 20 kg bags
stock code: VELPURITYGRAN01
PURITY is a special all new organic soil conditioner made from plant extract which is designed to purify the soil before the onset of spring growth and autumn/winter shut down. The aim of PURITY is to provide the soil with a building block of organic matter, which will stimulate all available nutrients to release steadily over a 6‐8 week period, whether retained or applied by use of an NPK fertiliser.
Benefits of Purity organic plant extract
- Promotes the establishment of Fescues, Bents and Rye grasses.
- Improves root mass and increases nutrient uptake.
- Increases plant tolerance to stress conditions.
- Encourages faster growth and establishment of new grass seedlings.
- Increase resistance to and speedier recovery from disease.
- Maintains plant count entering into a dormant period.
- Acts as a biostimulant, which will enhance microbial activity.
- Can be applied to all types of turf, greens, tees, fairways, sports pitches and general amenity turf.
- Suitable for all type of soils.
PURITY can be used all year round but we recommend application in early spring and early autumn/winter. We recommend you apply granular PURITY evenly over the turf at 30gms/m2 (300 kg /ha). To enhance and start the process we recommend this product to be watered in for 5‐10 minutes. This is designed to wash the micro fine plant extracts into the turf and start the breakdown process.
Typical Analysis: Nitrogen: 1.10%; P205 : 0.26%; K2O: 0.94%; Magnesium: 0.02%; pH: 5.7
This product contains Saponins extracted from tea seed oil and care should be exercised in its use.
Please visit :https://www.puritysoilconditioner.co.uk/
for full information
Please note: This product should only be used by professional groundsmen after taking advice from ourselves or the manufacturer. This product will not be dispatched until you have either contacted us pre-sale, or we will contact you when the order has been received, to confirm its application.
Availability of this product can be an issue at certain times of the year and we suggest you contact the sales office to confirm availbility prior to placing an order.
List Price £63.00 (ex. vat)
Nett Price £63.00 (ex. vat)